Guided DMZ tour
A tour visiting the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) is arranged on August 17th, being the day after the conference.
This is a tour package run by the Seoul City Tour, and the DMZ tour package includes round trips from Seoul to Paju(DMZ), English guide, entrance fees and lunch. The approximate schedule of the tour follows:
August 17th(Friday), 2018
– 09:00: Depart from Seoul
– 10:30-13:30: Imjingak Park – Freedom Bridge – The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora Observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by
– 13:00-14:00: Lunch
– 15:30: Arrive back at Seoul
– You must bring your passport on the tour day (Military Police will conduct an identity check before entering the DMZ)
– Seoul City Tour does not have any responsibility for your personal incident and loss during the tours
– Ripped jeans, shorts, sleeveless, sandals (toes must not be visible) are prohibited
More information on Seoul City Tour’s DMZ tour package can be found in the link below:
* Due to limited seatings, participation is available on a first-come-first-served basis for the first 40 people, so please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check whether there is any seats available before paying!!